Community Business Partnership - Women's Business Center of Northern Virginia
The Women's Business Center of Northern Virginia was funded to help any woman in the Northern Virginia area who is interested in starting or expanding her small business.
The Women's Business Center offers:
- free and low-cost training programs,
- free 1:1 technical assistance counseling,
- marketing assistance,
- access to banks and micro-lenders,
- help in getting special certifications,
- classes on doing business with local, state and the federal government,
- high-speed Internet access on-site,
- a resource library and much more!
Our mission is to provide the training, assistance and support
that women, minorities and socially disadvantaged clients need
to start and grow successful small businesses
in Northern Virginia.
The Women's Business Center of Northern Virginia
, which opened its doors in January of 2001,
is a proud program of the Community Business Partnership, Inc.
, (CBP), a non-profit organization founded in 1995.
In addition to the Women's Business Center of Northern Virginia, CBP also hosts a Small Business Development Center - serving existing businesses; the Business Finance Center - making microloans, connections to bank loans and alternative funding; and a Business Incubation Center - offering office space, room rentals, mailbox services and more.